Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Judge Mini-Bios: Withers Davis, 1st Annual Buenos Aires Chili Cookoff

With a non-spicy-loving mother and a spice-addict father I have a lot of experience in the trenches of the spice vs non-spice war that is a constant point of conversation in the Argentine expat community.  In addition I grew up on a farm, learning a deep appreciation for fresh meat and vegetables.  After moving on from farm life I lived in Washington DC for 8 years working for a large international tech company.  Tired of big business I moved to Buenos Aires in 2009 to work on tech startups - most notably founding local food delivery website Buenos Aires Delivery  in 2010.   I've also worked with numerous expat-owned business on building their websites and marketing their products though my web design and programming company Uplifted.

No comments: