Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Cook mini-bios: Franco Emiliozzi Regueira, 1st Annual Buenos Aires Chili Cookoff

Born on July 5 1984, since early age I been into cooking from fishing my own lunch at Mar del Plata, or collecting mushrooms on the forest, to tasting every fast food restaurant in Buenos Aires.

I made up my mind my taste is a gourmet one, I tool the chef course on UGA(Argentinean Gastronomic Union) and since then I been doing about everything except working as chef.

Great fan of traditional cooking of other countries specially Italy and Argentina, I found that the blend of spices and meat to be an art that cannot be described only delighted.

My family flavors pot preparations strange cuts of meats and spicy sauces chili feels natural when the essence is discovered, join me in a tale of taste and flavor told by a pilgrim in chili's land.

No comments: