Wednesday, February 18, 2015

"A Cook Abroad"

A little teaser from the BBC series, "A Cook Abroad."  I got to play a small part in the Argentina episode and I'm really pleased at how it turned out.

I even ended up on camera for a few minutes!
MasterChef John Torode really got the feel of preparing and eating good Argentine beef. I was with them all the way to Mendoza and I was astounded at their professionalism and attention to detail.

It's too bad that this series is so difficult to view outside the UK ...but here's a little teaser.  The episode really gives an accurate idea of the state of Argentine beef.

Please let me know if you find an easy way to view this series outside the UK.

3 comments:

tangocherie said...

I enjoyed this show, and was so pleased to see you in it!

mattyboy said...

Thanks for the preview, looks interesting.

I am here in the UK and can tell you it's not easy for me to watch it - at least the Argentina episode anyway.

Matt

mattyboy said...

If you're not scared of using torrents, you can download the Argentina show here:

http://www.btscene.cc/a-cook-abroad-s01e03-john-torodes-argentina-720p-hdtv-x264-c4tv-tf4522850.html