Thursday, January 16, 2014

I Like to Read: ModernFarmer.com

I like to read Modern Farmer and I think that you might, too.

Why would YOU like to read a magazine/website called Modern Farmer?  If for no other reason than YOU like to eat.  Another reason could be that you like to eat well and know where your food comes from.

If your hungers and curiousities lead a bit farther, you might want to know what it is like for those who produce your food.  If so, ModernFarmer.com is a great use of your reading/browsing time.

The site is as reader-friendly to those who produce ...as to those who consume.

Personally, I've been startled on many occasions lately as to how much of my reading comes from people who have been involved in food production for even fewer years than I have!  That really shouldn't surprise me; eaters have always been ahead of producers.  Without that, producers fail to produce what eaters want.

I guess where the surprising thing about ModernFarmer.com comes from ...is how it has always appealled to both sides of the farm gate and has a firmer feel for the mentality that is pushing producers and consumers of ethically produced food together.

Read it!  You'll dig it.

No comments: