Thursday, February 03, 2011

Honorable Man: Howard in Mexico!

There are gentlemen ...and those who are not.

As a result of a gentlemanly wager on an international contest of skill, I recieved from my friend Howard, four of the finest bottles of hot sauce that Ol´ Mexico has to offer!

My buddy, Howard, warned me that the hot sauce from his Chapala district of my beloved Jalisco, Mexico was the very best in the land.

I just got it today via a friendly courier from Mexico to Buenos Aires, Paula Haarvei, whom I thank profusely!

Todavía I have not yet given it a proper try... but it looks INCREDIBLE!  There are two bottles of red and there is another of habanero with a clear carroty color and another with a dark murkyness that does nothing but intrigue.

Of course, here in the desert of picante, I will make sure to share with my friends!  I will let you know when we can get together with some great tortillas and tortilla chips from Las Tortillas de Pancho Villa and the great Salsas de El Tejano!

...maybe at Drinking Liberally Buenos Aires sometime soon?  Stay in touch, I´ll let you know!

No comments: