Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Big doin´s with Democrats Abroad Argentina!

As my second term as Chairman comes to a close (I can´t run again, term limits), I´ve been busy as hell helping to set up our Annual General Meeting ...and the elections we´ll hold for all 5 of our offices!

The big meetin´ will be at Urban Station, El Salvador 4588 , on Wednesday, January 5th, at 3pm.  Members Only!  

So if you are not a member of Democrats Abroad, you can join here: https://www.democratsabroad.org/user/register

Nominations are open, by the way!  If there is a Democrat here in Argentina whom you admire, consider nominating them for office.   And don´t forget that you can nominate yourself, as well!

We´re looking for good Democrats to fill the positions of Chair, Vice Chair, National Secretary, Treasurer, and Counsel.

Don´t be afraid of running for office ...or that you are too young ...or anything!  You can always count on me and all the other Old DAA Hands for all the support in the world.

Think about it.

I can say that, as a political junkie, I´ve enjoyed every minute of my two years as Chairman!

If nothing else, join Democrats Abroad Argentina and come to our meeting and I´ll introduce you to everyone.  After the meeting (about an hour), the drinks are on Da Shank!

It always turns into a party.  Join the Party!

No comments: