Thursday, October 07, 2010

Say the magic word and WIN a kilo of REAL MEXICAN TORTILLAS ...anywhere in ARGENTINA!

Be the 11th comment to this post ...and get a kilo of REAL MEXICAN TORTILLAS delivered to your door ANYWHERE in Argentina! (no multiple comments allowed.) absolutely FREE*

from Las Tortilla de Pancho Villa in Buenos Aires!

Friends and readers ...I cannot describe to you how genuine and deeelicious these tortilla are.  Git yerselves some right now.

From Barrio Recoleta to Ushuaia!  From Jujuy to Las Malvinas*, anywhere in Argentina!  Enjoy the tremendous real, Aztecan goodness of Las Tortillas de Pancho Villa.

ROCK ON, folks to the real nixtamalized goodness of real handmade tortillas de maiz, completely handmade from start to finish!

For those of you in the TRULY outback parts of La República ...you may have to pick them up at the bus station in town.  But these delicious babies are too good to keep in Capital.

Winners can elect to increase their stack at their own expense ...but the 1st kilo AND ALL the delivery is still FREE (order as many kilos as you want.... they freeze GREAT.)

Let the comments begin!  Win a kilo of THE BEST MEXICAN CORN TORTILLAS in Argentina delivered free of charge!

*(Las Malvinas at a slightly extra charge.)
*(No spam comments counted.) 

24 comments:

Marcelo Ruiz said...

Well. I hope I can win them. I'll be back when there are 10 comments :-)

DaVe said...

Can I post 11 comments to win?

Katie said...

Oh well, someone has to kick things off, right? I guess I'll have to wait until the next time I'm in Capital Federal to get my grubby paws on some corn tortillas!

tangocherie said...

I've ordered some but haven't received them yet--I've got my cheese, avocado, onion and salsa all laid out for the moment they arrive! Can't wait, and would love to win another kilo!

Anonymous said...

This post reminded me when I was living in Buenos Aires! I stayed in the San Telmo neighborhood, a really authentic part of the city where I enjoyed a variety of activities, from walks through the streets, the Sunday fair to disco nights and pubs. La Boca was always an incredible part that I was to visit once a week, those colorful streets made me felt new. During my time in the city, I also had the opportunity to book trough BsAs4U a Tango Show in Esq Carlos Gardel, and I enjoyed a really unique night. I believe that that’s such and authentic activity that is so hard to find in other place of the world.

Miki said...

They look really good! I wish I could win them.

Miki.

Rafa Vallejos said...

well, I'm off to bed...
7 is a lucky number, right? (:

Anonymous said...

I want to be the winner!!

Ronald said...

11!!! Epic win!!

yanqui mike said...

Hello, all you hungry tortilla maniacs!

Your hunger is NOT misplaced! Las Tortillas de Pancho Villa is the place!

However, our buddy Ronald is not the 11th ...as far as I can tell!

And, sadly, THIS comment of mine does not count toward the total.

Further... no more anonymous comments will count unless they include some way for me to find my way back to the winner!

So! We are are two more comments to go from the winner! But if you are going to comment anonymously... you´d better put something in your comment to identify yourself ...or we´ll just have to count it as spam and go on to the next one. Truly sorry 'bout that!

Let the games continue!

Your faithful blogger,
Mike

Tom Frost said...

I want to be the first to eat fresh tortillas on the Colonia Express from BA to Colonia. Don't worry, I will pick them up in BA and maybe even share some with you Mike.

Anonymous said...

It sure would be nice to have something like that in Córdoba. Brian

yanqui mike said...

I hope the winner is from LAS MALVINAS!

yanqui mike said...

ONE MORE COMMENT FROM OUR WINNER!

Heidi Mathews said...

I love real mexican tortillas! I'm going to have to look for a good recipe since I can't find any over here in San Juan.

Madi said...

YUMMMM IS IT ME????

Madi said...

when in doubt comment twice!! nom nom nom

Jason Foster said...

I love mexican food! I ate it last night while watching the Monday night football game :)_ - Jason

Unknown said...

I want some

Miki said...

I wanna win, please! =)

Miki.

http://mikisscrapbook.blogspot.com

Miki said...

I wanna win, please! =)

Miki.

http://mikisscrapbook.blogspot.com

Miki said...

I wanna win, please! =)

Miki.

http://mikisscrapbook.blogspot.com

Wendy Walker said...

Wait wait, I did bad in math class and now I am so confused? Has anyone won yet? Surely Mike can't win his own contest?

Corn tortillas...muy rico....

Aleina said...

They look really good and authentic,just like the ones I used to buy in Mexico City
Must pass there when I am in the neighbourhood.