Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Best in Argentina

When I look a little shaggy, which I certainly do from time to time, lemme assure you that it's only because I have not had time to go to my favorite barber in Argentina.

There are, of course, many great barbershops to be had here in the Paris of the Palmtrees ...but none so good as in the little peluquería in the town of Tapalqué.

Full disclosure: I'm a brushy-headed Polack. My hair is best described as "rebelde". If a barber cuts too much off, my head looks just like your shoebrush. If he's cool about it, I can get a great cut that makes me look human.

My buddy is a wizard with da skicissors.

2 comments:

Heidi Mathews said...

Once you find a great barber/hair stylist you need to stick with him/her :) I'm the same way :)

yanqui mike said...

Yep. 'Nuff said!

He's the best for MY head.

Mike