Monday, November 05, 2007

3 more weeks

November is Democrats Abroad Month and I'd just like to fill you in on a couple of details regarding the tremendous bash we'll be throwing to inaugurate the first chapter of Democrats Abroad in the history of Argentina! That's right. History will be made.

Mark your calendar and be there.

Wednesday, November 21, 8pm, at Thames 2334 entre Güemes y Charcas in Palermo Viejo.

Did I mention FREE BEER? That's right, free beer for all who RSVP... everybody else, too, while supplies last.

All US citizens of voting age that attend will become founding members of Democrats Abroad Argentina.

Democrats Abroad has been looking out for US expats of all political persuasions since 1964. Back then, we expats did not have a right to an absentee ballot in most states. DA changed all that.

Show up.
Become a founder.
Give something back to Buenos Aires Argentina and leave something good here that will last long after we have gone.

5 comments:

Apfemenia said...

Dear Mike!
lol...
I want to know where are you from! Where in USA where you born!
I'm from Buenos Aires...

Besos

yanqui mike said...

¡Ja ja, soy chicagueño!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike,

Maya and I will be there.

Best,
Tom

yanqui mike said...

Tremendous, Tom & Maya! See you there.

Besos,
Mike

Unknown said...

Would a "I hope I can make it and I will try my hardest to do so" count? Hi Tom & Maya!

You know Chicagueño actually looks like a tongue twister, but after I said it out loud it was pretty easy. Learning something new every day.

Thanks fellow Chicagueño.