Sunday, August 28, 2011

Shameless Self-Referential Mention

Every couple of years or so I spiff-up the ol' blog.  This time is a bit more complicated ...but a little closer to what I've been trying to do from the beginning.

If I could impose upon you... could you click through the new layout a little and let me know if everything functions for you.  I´m especially interested in you Internet Explorer users ...because I've optimized the site for Firefox 6.0.

And, as always, gimme yer opinions and criticisms ...I love you madly.  Thanks!

3 comments:

Alan Crabtree said...

Mike-

The design looks really clean and easy to to use. I clicked through all the links - I like it.

I'm still on Firefox 5, so I guess I should upgrade to 6 (since I get prompted every 10 minutes!)

Cheers,
Alan

yanqui mike said...

Alan!

We miss you terribly! When you comin´ back, old man?

Thanks for the click-thru!

besos,
Mike

Alan said...

Mike-

I hope to get back in January or February. Thanks for asking.

Alan