Monday, May 09, 2011

Win Two Free Tickets for Saturday!

Saggy® is our winner!  Not to worry, the rest of youse guys ...you can buy roundtrip tickets right at the bus stop in Plaza Italia tomorrow anytime before the bus leaves at noon!

Come out to the ballgame, everybody!

Two Free Tickets to the Fifth (5th) Person to Comment to this Post! (includes round-trip transportation)

Saturday in the park!  Beautiful Parque Roca, that is.  How to get there?  No worries, fans!  The Shankees Baseball Organization takes care of ya!

Catch the last game of the regular season at the newly restored Shankee Stadium and cheer our very own boys of summer to victory over the dreaded Cardinales!

GREAT TEXAS BBQ from EL TEJANO!  THOSE INCREDIBLE TORTILLAS from PANCHO VILLA!  COOKIES AND GOODIES from SUGAR & SPICE!

The Shankees' Clubhouse is up and running with their own concession stand, complete with all the other tasty goodies that you expect at the ballpark ...and maybe some yummies that might surprise you!

Support US expat baseball in Buenos Aires!  Catch the Shankees Shuttle from convenient Plaza Italia next Saturday and enjoy some fun in the sun.  Grab your main squeeze and take yourselves out to the ballgame!

(MARGAUX, if you´re out there ...git yer Tortillas de Pancho Villa and a free ticket, too!)

10 comments:

Jed said...

I'll kick things off with the first post. And might I take advantage of the fact that all will read this post by saying: "The Shankees will win this Saturday 5 to 3"

Julio Briceño said...

Hey, I'm sure that Shankees will win this saturday. Go Shankees. We can.

Atarip said...

Do I win if my comment is the last?

99 said...

Me! me! me!

Saggy® said...

Hi! what if I want to buy a couple of tickets, where can I get them??? Thanks! :)

Laura said...

Did I win?

yanqui mike said...

We have a winner!

Laura, write me at letters@yanquimike.com.ar to claim yer prize!

Congrats,
Mike

Anonymous said...

I want to see the Shankees!

Unknown said...

I want them.

Anonymous said...

I want them.