Saturday, March 29, 2008

testing...

...am I a "spam blog" again?
UPDATE: Nope... my hosting company is migrating this weekend!
I'm just back from a deep foray into the campo!
My observes will follow...
UPDATE, UPDATE: I wanted to write a post before reading my emails or comment... that wasn't possible because of my problem with my hosting company. Too bad, I wanted to write it without knowing what all YOU know and I DON'T! (I've been away from email and media for a few days.)
Well! My internet tells me that the strike is over! WHAT A JOKE! It's on more than ever, fans.

Better stay tuned to Yanqui Mike for the skinny (my wife tells me that CNN is retracting earlier statements along the line of the BBC and NYT that the farmers have relented... the farmers have not and they haven't even considered doing so.

The really tough stuff hasn't even begun.

More to come...
Mike

No comments: