Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Max... are you out there?

If you are anywhere in cyberspace... if you can get to an email... please write and tell us what happened to your blog... and maybe then we can get these BAEG Forum trolls of my back (and everyone else's)... and make an Argentina that our children can be proud of.

Thanks and Best Wishes,
Mike

p.s. Max is former law enforcement... not the kind of guy that is generally silenced by fear.
Yes Anonymous and Diva i can report that Mad Max has discontinued his blog because of threats made to him by Yanqui Mike.

He was a great person and spoke the truth and because of this he has been silenced out of fear.

Is this the new Argentina that we want for our children . One born out of fear to express the truth . One where figures are changed to give Politicians false figures to lie to us with.

This is a sad day in our history

Peter Winter (Yanqui Mike note: This is a link thru Google cache...get it while you can.)


Anonymous dijo...

Hi matt

i am very concerned that a blogger called Mad Max has has had his blog removed from here.

Is this because of that guy Yanqui Mike? He has been causing tremendous problems in Buenos Aires in regards to freedom to express .

Please investigate this 6:13 PM


mattyboy dijo...

Investigate? I'll get my detectives right on to it...

I don't think I've ever delisted any blog. If the blog was no longer being updated I'd move it to the "Inactive blogs" section. As for Mad Maxx's blog, what was his blog called? Are you sure it's been deleted? Tell me the address of his blog and I'll add it again if that's the case.

-Matt 12:45 AM


Anonymous dijo...

He had a blog called Comments from Argentina by far the best blog in Argentina and now it is defunct .

EWveryone in Buenos Aires is saying that Yanqui Mike has threatened him and now we see that he is gone.

Please Help Matt 10:36 AM


mattyboy dijo...

The "comments on argentina" blog is still in my list, in the section "Expats outside Buenos Aires". So I did not delete the blog from my list.

But you are right, the blog now no longer exists. But neither yanqui mike nor me nor anyone else has the power to delete a blog. The only person who can delete a blog is the owner of the blog - and that would be Mad Maxx. So Mad Maxx has deleted it because he wants to, so you should write to him not to me.

Unfortunately, writing to him will be difficult, since his blog now doesn't exist. I found his profile page for you here
but that doesn't have any contact information either. 7:25 PM


j dijo...

anon, I suggest you learn how blogger or blogspot works before you accuse someone of banishing an account. Or before you open your web browser again why don't you learn a little about the Internet.

When you see a 404 error on a blogspot account it is usually because the user decided to delete their blog. It is very very very hard for someone else to get another person's blog deleted unless they post something against Google's terms of service.

Either Max posted content against Google's terms or he deleted his blog himself.

I don't know this Yanqui Mike personally but it makes me laugh how he gets blamed for everything. Like he can just snap his fingers and delete a blog, haha see you later baby.

You've been schooled son. Stay away from the web if you don't know how it works. 12:02 AM

9 comments:

miss tango said...

dios mio! made me laugh out loud though.

yanqui mike said...

Yeah. Crazy 'eh? There are people out there that get a kick out of playing around with the concept of identity...

...and there are people that encourage them!

Masquerade balls are fun!

Anonymous said...

Te felicito Mike, nunca ví a nadie volverse tan poderoso con tan poco.
Cada vez que vuelvo a leer tu blog algo nuevo (o no tan nuevo) me sorprende.
Gracias

yanqui mike said...

Hee hee!

Gracias, Juan... como siempre.

Mike

Pablo said...

Wow, Mike, I'm glad I never said anything bad about you... Not that there's anything bad anyone can say about you!

An anonymous person tried to comment on my blog with even more ridiculous claims about "censorship", "fascism", "taking Argentina back to the dark ages", and comparing "Mike and his friends" to the last Argentine military junta. Upon getting these comments rejected, s/he warned me my blog had been reported to some (inexistent) "journalists for freedom association". I found it all very amusing.

Now Mike, since I'm now one of your evil minions, there are a few other sites I'd like you to 404 out of web existence. With the powers at your disposal, that should be no problem. I'll send you the black list through the encrypted channel. You know which one... the one we used to plan the fake attack on Kirchner's house.

yanqui mike said...

Pablo,

I can't stop laughing long enough to say anything...I can barely type!

Mike

Unknown said...

Hey,

Just in case my site dissapears people... According to the ubiquitous anonymous (who supposedly is Mike) I am next on the list to finding my site in the trash heap.

Thanks for the heads up! I have now backed up my site.

Anonymous said...

that is pretty crazy! I don't see you as the threatening type. I don't see how your making a new Argentina "born out of fear", you have a damn fine blog here. And i'm proud to report you don't make me feel silenced out of fear!

yanqui mike said...

Robbie, I'm the scariest man in the ENTIRE blogosphere! Dint chu know dat?

Oh man, that was fun. A while back... before you got here... we had a troll or two that thought they were slick. They drove me and and a lot of other people crazy.

Ol' maxxy was a pretty good guy. I don't know what happened to him. He just stopped blogging and deleted his blog (never delete your blog.)

We had a fairly heated discussion one time... instigated by the troll, we later found out... then the troll tried to make some hay out of it. She and her husband got disgraced then later moved to Australia.

That's all. Ha ha! Boy was it fun for a while! I got more than 100 visitors a day.